We appreciate your help in spreading the word to your network about the CPS 95th Annual Conference. Below are resources to assist you.
How to promote the conference
- Add the conference to your email signature with text or banner image (images located below).
- Announce the conference to your newsletter subscribers.
- Place a banner image on your website, newsletter or other digital media.
- Add the conference to your institution or organization calendar.
- Promote through relevant social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Be sure to use #CPS95.
Right-click and “save image as” to use any of the below images in your promotion.
- Rectangle (180 pxl x 50 pxl)
- Skyscraper (160 pxl x 600 pxl)
- Leaderboard (728 pxl x 90 pxl)
- Attendee badge (180 pxl x 180 pxl)
- Facebook post (472 pxl x 394 pxl)
- Signature (1100 pxl x 136 pxl)
Email signature language
Join us at the CPS 95th Annual Conference in Quebec City, from May 30-June 2, 2018!
Here is an example you may wish to use in your promotion:
The Canadian Paediatric Society’s (CPS) 95th Annual Conference is the largest gathering of paediatric and child health care providers in Canada. This event will be held in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada on May 30-June 2, 2018 at the Centre des congrès de Québec. Visit www.annualconference.cps.ca to learn more and to register.
Calendar posting details
What: CPS 95th Annual Conference
When: May 30-June2, 2018
Where: Centre des congrès de Québec, 900, boul. René-Lévesque Est, Québec, QC, Canada
Registration: Visit www.annualconference.cps.ca.
Who attends: Paediatricians, family physicians, paediatric subspecialits, residents, trainees, medical students, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, allied health professionals
Social media language
Here are a few samples of text you may wish to use:
- Have you registered to attend the 2018 CPS 95th Annual Conference in Quebec City from May 30-June 2? Designed for a broad range of professionals and trainees including subspecialists, family physicians, nurse practitioners and other child and youth health care providers, the CPS conference has something for everyone. See you there! www.annualconference.cps.ca
- The CPS strives to bring inspired people together in forums like our annual conference, to ensure paediatrics in Canada remains cutting-edge. Join us in Quebec City, May 30-June 2. www.annualconference.cps.ca
- Why attend this year’s conference? Over 45 seminars, workshops and plenaries are offered, along with many opportunities to network and make new connections. Visit www.annualconference.cps.ca.
- Join us at the CPS 95th Annual Conference in Quebec City from May 30-June 2. #CPS95
- Be a part of a network of practitioners who truly make a difference in the lives of children and families! Join us at the CPS 95th Annual Conference in Quebec City, May 30-June 2. #CPS95
- 100 experts from Canada and the U.S., coming together to share their knowledge. Join us at the CPS 95th Annual Conference in Quebec City, May 30-June 2. #CPS95