Social Media Ambassador Program
Be a Social Media Ambassador for the 95th Annual Conference!
Social media is a great way to make connections and get the most out of the CPS 95th Annual Conference.
We are seeking volunteers to donate their energy, enthusiasm and tech-savvy skills as Social Media Ambassadors to the conference.
So what does a SMA do?
- Post information about the 95th Annual Conference on your social media at least three times prior to the event.
- Live-tweet from at least one session you will be attending using hashtag #CPS95. Be sure to include photos!
- Post interesting quotes, key takeaways, and your opinion on a session you’ve attended.
- Encourage other attendees to join in the conversation on social media.
- Share and respond to others posting about the conference.
- Follow the CPS conference on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CanadianPaediatricSociety), Twitter (https://twitter.com/canpaedsociety) to like and share our messages, and be sure to tag us in your posts.
- BONUS: Write a blog post about your conference experience and send it to email@example.com by June 15, 2018 for posting on our CPS blog. This can be about one specific session you attended or something valuable you learned.
As a Social Media Ambassador, you will be recognized on the conference website and mobile app, CPS will share your content across social media channels, and you will have a new title: Social Media Ambassador!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, organization and social media links/handles so we can recognize you; or contact us with any questions about this role and its responsibilities.
Sharing content through your personal networks can make a big impact. Use your voice and join us in promoting child and youth health and the CPS 95th Annual Conference!